1. Sift 1 tsp Matcha powder into either a chawan or a wide mug. Add about 2 oz of hot water and whisk with a Matcha whisk (bamboo or electric) to make a smooth paste.
2. Slowly add more hot water and whisk until your Matcha is the desired strength (2-4 oz more water). If using a chawan, pour Matcha into a large mug.
3. Steam at least 4 oz of your choice of milk, or heat on the stovetop to just before boiling. Add 2-4 oz steamed of milk and 2 teaspoons of Monin vanilla syrup to your Matcha. Stir to blend. Top with foam if you have it.
Iced Matcha Latte:
1. Make a concentrated version of our hot Matcha latte. Sift 1 tsp Matcha powder into either a chawan or a wide mug, add enough water to make a paste, then slowly add 2oz more water and whisk until smooth.
2. Add 2 teaspoons vanilla syrup and a splash of milk to a cocktail shaker filled with ice (about 1-3 oz milk). Add 4 oz prepared Matcha to cocktail shaker. Shake and pour into a cup filled with ice.